Monday, May 28, 2012

Making Some New Goal Rewards!

It's been a while since I originally set-up my benchmark goals and I realized that I have lost site of my short term goals and am getting overwhelmed with the long term goals! So I am revising some of my goal rewards and am reposting them here so that I see them!!!

  • 90 lb.  Reward: Camping with Heidi & Hannah! MET and celebrated!!!!
  • 30% = 96.5 lb.  Reward: Hike in Muir Woods with Clarissa & Jordan MET and celebrated!!!
  • 100 lb.  Reward: Climb Half Dome/Camp at Yosemite & Dinner Out MET and celebrated!
  • 110 lb.  Reward: A day at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
  • 35% = 112.6 lb.  Reward: Trip to Alcatraz
  • 120 lb.  Reward: I Lost Hannah C Party
  • 40% = 128.7 lb.  Reward: Visit the parrots on Telegraph Hill
  • 130 lb.  Reward: Theatre Tickets
  • 140 lb.  Reward: Bicycling trip in the wine country
  • GOAL =141.8 lb.  Reward: A Brand New Wardrobe...including a trip to Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters!!!!!!!!

1 comment: